Check out an exciting day of fun on Saturday, March 16th at the Fenton Barnes & Noble (721 Gravois Rd, Fenton 63026) and support the Arnold Branch of the Jefferson County Library at the same time! Can't attend the bookfair? Visit BN.COM/bookfairs to support us online from 03/16/2013 to 03/21/2013 by entering Bookfair ID 10986883 at checkout.
A percentage of all sales completed with bookfair vouchers will be contributed to the Arnold Branch of the Jefferson County Library. Bookfair vouchers are available at the Arnold Branch, through the link below and at the store on the day of the event.
- Free planned activities include:
- 9:30 a.m. A Safety Presentation with Rock Community Fire District PIER Officer Ron Harder with therapy dog, Maddie
- 11:00a.m. Story Time and Crafts with Miss Amy
- 1:00 p.m. Face Painting with the Arnold Friends of the Library
- 2:00p.m. Teenage Vocalist, Jennifer Stroups, will entertain your ears with a selection of songs.
- 5:00 p.m. Session on Personal Protection and Self-Defense for adults and kids with 5th Degree Blackbelt Instructor Michael Glunt.
- 6:00 p.m. Story Time and Craft with Ms. Marilyn - For all ages!
- 7:00 p.m. Arnold Community Theater Troupe -- Come and enjoy the masters at work as they weave a tale to entertain all ages.